Franco

Starcraft 2!!!!!!! Diablo 2!!! And soon Diablo 3!!!!

That's for PC. I used to be a huge runescape-er. Never got into Minecraft, sorry ;P

bwhite829

LoL(league of legends, a tower defense MOBA game for pc) and Gears of War 3 for xbox 360 are basically it right now...memoir 44 is now available for free DL on steam so I might start playing that if I can get used to the interface(although I do think I prefer the actual board game a little bit more, minus the in depth board setup depending on the scenario :shock: )
I'm trying to get unaddicted and get back into shape and work on building the relationship with my wife(newlywed, going on 10 months :D), she's addicted to farmville though :(

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

I don't game except for on line Battleship and Risk. We do have a PS3 for wireless streaming on Netflix and it doubles as our DVD blu ray player. It uses the gaming controls to run movies and Netflix. We hit the wrong button or set it down wrong and it goes off to parts unknown. It may jump chapters, fast forward or reverse itself. I hate the thing but it was the most practical thing we could buy to use for both streaming and Blu Ray.

I could never learn what all those buttons do to play a game.

garudamon11

bwhite829 wrote:LoL(league of legends, a tower defense MOBA game for pc)
That made me lol :D

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”