Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

You guys lost me I don't know what you are talking about!

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

I thought I posted something here but maybe I didn't. I wanted to say I am confused about the last three post!

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

Charlie was just being his usual nonsensical self, and I laughed at him. That's all. Just goofing around and having fun. :)

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought I was reading that wrong and that someone else made as many spelling errors as me!

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

DoubleDogFarm wrote:
I've been rode hard and put up wet a lot.

and one would think, this would be deleted

Eric

Nothing salacious or sinister DD

https://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/20/messages/570.html

And Bobberman, Kissal is correct. I rarely make sense.

ButterflyGarden

I'm a 28 year old mother of 3 (soon to be 4) small children (my oldest is 5). I live in Jerusalem, Israel where I used to be a Medic (I stopped about 7 years ago when I moved to NY for a year) but now work as a matchmaker. In between, I worked for several non-profits including one in NYC where I lived the year I got married. I'm originally from California.

Since I live in a big city apartment, I only have containers and try to grow as many veggies and herbs as possible.

I have lived in California, Cincinnati, Israel, NYC, and then back to Israel.

KennyCouch

I just turned 28 and gardened with my grandparents when I was a kid. I've had more jobs than you can shake a stick at; burger king, dominos, home depot, kohls, cabinet shop, clearing brush, house painter, janitor, nursery employee, chick-fil-a, sold sprint long distance, the list goes on and on. I went to film school and had my dream job become a reality. Reality bites, lol, wasn't for me. Now I work at the schools copy center and the theatre dept. as a stage hand. Planning on quitting my copy center job so I can take more classes. I'm studying to be a middle school science teacher.

I love to cook and eat! I love reading; science, philosophy and classic fiction. I'm a zombie nerd and a movie nerd. I chop my own firewood for relaxation and exercise. My backyard is full sun, my front full shade.

My current adventure are my garden, building a composting area over the summer and making my own vinegars. I also build birdhouses out of fence scraps, just started that but am getting the hang of it. I try to throw away as little trash as possible, even to the point of using old pots and pans for planters. My favorite right now is my wok hanging basket.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”