Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Amazing What Gardening Inventions Make Money

Sometimes the stupidest idea can make you millions. That holds true it seems to me in the area of gardening since its such a extensive hobbie and source of food!

I have a patent in the fishing industry but its limited more than gardening which is a huge industry and the reason our nation is so prosporus! Farming made America and still does! If you have a idea always remember you will have those that will think you are nuts and be negative to what you plan on doing!

There are millions of new products in the horizon! Something that sold millions lately is the glass vase that gives water to plants slowly! A product that has sold millions in the last few years is the upside down tomato planter which seems stupid when you think about it but results count as you can see by my link here! Keep a open mind and don't pay attention to those who try to discourage you!
+++

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/20/garden/20tomato.html

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

That looks like a great idea! I always thought that was a nutty idea, when I heard about upside down strawberry plants. But I am going to put a couple of tomato plants in buckets and see how they do this year for fun. Only problem with all these great ideas is.....WHY didn't we think of them, lol. !!!!!!! But it is amazing what sells isn't it.

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

I wonder what would happen if the hanging tomato would reach the ground and one of the stems are burried in the soil. It would have two different sets of roots. I know you can do that on the ground but would the above and below ground make a difference?

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

Don't know if that can happen? But would definitetly look different! Lol. Might be worth a try just for fun!!!

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”