Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

Aunt Sarah used to just bark at the TV. You've sent her to school. We bark at MSNBC and Fox.

If you can teach her to read a newspaper, I'll be impressed. She used to eat corn cob and all.

tedln
Super Green Thumb

Yep, Hope Arkansas is where cousin Bubba was born. He didn't stay there long though. He got himself a real good job in Little Rock but he just kept that job for a few years. He was finally able to get another job in Washington DC. He only kept that job for eight years. He wearnt to bright though. He don't even know what the meaning of "is" is. I was just wondering if cousin charlie has heard from Bubba lately.

Well I gotta go feed aunt Sarah, and cousins Claude and Elmer. I just feed them those brown nuggets that you buy in the fifty pound bags at the grocery store. Most people think that stuff is just for dogs, but it ain’t. If they didn't want people to eat it, they wouldn’t tell you how much salt, protein, and fat is in it right on the package. Most folks know dogs caint read. I used to eat it pretty regular. it's good just poured into a bowl with a little sweet and low and some milk. I use that sweet and low instead of sugar cause I try to eat healthy. It also makes pretty good croutons on a salad made from my garden veggies. I even tried it in some soup instead of those little oyster crackers. I had to stop eating it when it put me in the hospital. I was standing at a bus stop waiting for the bus. I didn't see the bus coming when I stepped out in the street to sniff a golden retriever. The bus hit both of us and I wound up in the hospital with a broken tibia and a broken clavicle. I had to start eating cat food instead of dog food. It tastes pretty good and now squirrels leave the bird feeders alone cause I can chase them to the top of the trees. I can't understand why I have such an urge to dig little holes in the dirt in my garden and then pile dirt up over the holes with my feet. I won't complain cause my garden veggies sure are growing good now.
Good talking with you , but I need to fix some tea for a party tonight.
Cousin Ted

(EG, I apologize for hijacking your thread, but someone asked about my avatar)

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

We're probably double first cousins...

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”