Nick L.

Michael Jackson

I'm tired of hearing about him now. It's sad when anyone dies. But the Charlie's Angel's actress didn't get this much attention. Michael died 20 years ago...Maybe I'm wrong and not seeing why he died full of pills, but I don't know.

hendi_alex
Super Green Thumb

Tired of hearing about him, yet started a thread ABOUT him? hmmmmm???? The actress's name is Farrah Fawcett. She got a lot of footage during the treatment of the past year or two. Michael's passage on the other hand, was a total surprise. Also, he was certainly a bigger international pop icon.

pepper4
Green Thumb

I just hope both of them are out of pain and at peace now. :cry:

Nick L.

Maybe the reason I didn't care for his music is because I don't like that genre anyways. They both got their fair share of attention, but I'm not part of Michaels fan club is all I'm saying. But 3 days on the news is way too much for 1 human being.

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

I'm with you Nick. I actually liked Michael and even the Weird Al parodies but enough is enough. I watch a good bit of news and I'm ready to hear some. This doesn't qualify. Time to stick a fork in this story. it's done

webmaster
Site Admin

MJ put a bridge between R&B and pop music. Whether that's a good thing or not is a personal preference. It gave us Justin Timberlake. But it also gave us Madonna. MJ was a great performer. So was John Lennon. So was Elvis. Love them or leave them.

Let Michael rest in peace, now.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”