sailor86

D & M. Living dangerously...

By now you've heard about Donny and Marie's relapse. What brought it on they're not sure. Something to do with the collapse on DWS last year. Now they're going backwards and singing,"..and they called it Puppy Love...". If I knew them any better, I would execute an intervention immediately.

Just because Pat Boone wore leather alongside Alice Cooper doesn't give these kids the right to run rampant again. What kind of message is that sending to the grown-ups?

We'll be alright. Scarred, but alright. :shock:

wingdesigner
Super Green Thumb

I thought it was all the Osmonds and their reunion tour. Or are you referring to D&M's Las Vegas stint?

sailor86

Dear Wingdesigner,

I was totally in jest. What I find funny is that there is some truth to it. But for the most part, I was in a comical mood and that's what came out. I guess I could add an LOL next time. I read the forum title and I couldn't resist. Rest easy that on the other forums I won't be that abstract. Please accept my apologies.

wingdesigner
Super Green Thumb

Oh, apology accepted but none needed--I figured you were kidding. They take a lot of guff and grief for their act, even though technically they're good singers and entertainers and hard working at that--the rest of us are just too jaded to appreciate it.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”