Rose bloom
Green Thumb

Embroidering peacock

I started this project in December last year and was so busy I forgot to do it. I traced my peacock drawing on special paper which in turn was on white cloth with roses. Topping it all was a sheet of plastic( so I could reuse drawing) and pins. It was hard tracing the drawing SO many details.

gardeningwithe

Post a pic when you finish- would love to see it- don't feel bad I've been working on a quilt for my son for a couple of years now.... I know it's horrible, but I usually only have enough time when I work away in summer and have down time.

Rose bloom
Green Thumb

All right, but I don't know how to post pictures.

gardeningwithe

Hmmm I"m pretty new so I"m not sure I know how to either, but we are bound to find someone who does ;)

Rose bloom
Green Thumb

Yeah, I guess so.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

400jamie.jpg
400jamie.jpg (35.14 KiB) Viewed 697 times
If you have the file on your computer as a .jpg , it is very easy. When you open up a post, below the typing box, below where the Preview, Submit, etc boxes are, there are other boxes that say Filename, File Comment. Next to Filename is a Choose File button. If you click that it will give you a list of the files and folders on your computer. Just find the file that is your picture jpg, highlight it, click choose to select it, and click the Add the file button.

Once you do that, immediately below the big typing box, it will show Attachments: with the name of your picture file and a box that says place inline, click that and your picture will be in your post. You can use the Preview button to see what it looks like and then the Submit button to post it.

Alternatively, if you have your pictures on line at a photo hosting site like photobucket, they give you an IMG code that you can just paste in here.

The jamie picture is just so I could be sure that I was saying all the steps right, since I hadn't really done this. I'm used to doing the photobucket route, since that used to be what you had to do, before the site upgrade.

gardeningwithe

Thanks so much Rainbow :)

Rose bloom
Green Thumb

image.jpg
image.jpg (36.05 KiB) Viewed 526 times
In a few months, I hope I'll be done.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”