valley
Greener Thumb
Location: ranches in sierra nevada mountains California & Navada high desert

We're back in the mountains.

We're back! moved, animals and all. The garden and trees back at the lower ranch are automatically watered. We'll go down to maybe once a week.

But it great to be back, there's a nice fire going, I think it'll be a comfy night, it was hot most of the night down there.

This is the first these cows and the bull calf have seen this sort of place. We moved in two vehicles. and a horse trailer, kinda Beverly Hillbillies fashion.

We moved many pepper and tomato plants to the greenhouse, we'll ready the hot tub, Oh, it's good to be back. This is home.

Richard

Meme
Cool Member

Lovely for you to be back home again Richard.
Quite a lot to do then, but well worth it. All sounds so idyllic there. :D

valley
Greener Thumb

Hi Meme, Always good to here your voice. Yes, It is a beautiful area. We're in a valley close to Lake Tahoe, California.
I built this house years ago, it welcomes me back, the trees are happy to see us when we return.
Won't be long, we'll be skiing, not ready for that yet. Well. off to the parts store, the brakes on the small van were sounding funny as we drove back, daughter drove, she has her license, time flies right. Thanks for coming by, I was reading an earlier post of yours and was tempted to say: Hi. Talk to you later.

Richard

Meme
Cool Member

Hello Richard

How lovely you built your own home, amazing for sure, sounds in a really idyllic spot. :D Sure your trees are happy there, and seeing you arriving back home again.

I have never been skiing, but I so enjoy watching it on the television. Have a wonderful time when you and your family go there. Don't forget to say ''Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee'' all the way down those slopes. :D

Hope you managed to get all for the repairs to your brakes. And all fixed properly as soon as can be.

Take care
Meme.

valley
Greener Thumb

Here,s the rock work wifey set last summer.
Attachments
karKorts.jpg
karKorts.jpg (44.22 KiB) Viewed 663 times

Meme
Cool Member

Wow, absolutely lovely for sure. Sets your home off beautifully, such a really nice finishing touch. :D

Well done to you both, a wonderful home you have both created there. :D

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”