tomf
Super Green Thumb

Crazy

Working non-stop on things, yard, house and more. I need a clone.

webmaster
Site Admin

For me, "early to bed, early to rise" helps a bit. Getting things done is a priority but carving a bit of time to go on a small hike every day is important. 24 hours in a day can sometimes seem not enough. I'm taking the time, when I can, to just be bored.

skiingjeff
Green Thumb

Both of us have been up early each day and outside working until late getting things done around the house, yard, etc. It's pretty tiring but the results are always appreciated! :)

pow wow

I have a severe case of shingles so sometimes I have energy and other times I do one little thing and I have to go back to bed. I was worried about my plants and customers. I sell my plants and do spring flower gardening ect. for several people. They were great during this whole thing. Some even offering to finish up my yard for me. But it's all done now. Since these shingles are on my scalp and face I have hidden myself as much as possible, but blisters are gone and no permanent scarring. Just some tolerable pain and the itching, oh the itching.
Now when I am in top form, I do a bit at a time and don't rush to do everything all at once. There is always a cup of coffee waiting for me in front of my greenhouse, so I go and sit for a bit, listen to the blues and watch the birds.

tomf
Super Green Thumb

I am thankful I got the vaccination, I hear they are horrible.

tomf
Super Green Thumb

I got this weekend off after working 26 days in a row at work and man did I crash hard. I got like 12 hours of sleep last night, after getting little sleep for a month I made up for it. I only did some yard work in the morning and took the afternoon off, what a lazy guy I was.
We have a large number of contracts to fill at work, so they are asking us to work a bit over time. The amount of back ordered jets changes day to day as with the new versions of planes coming out there are new orders coming in. Even if I knew todays numbers in dollars I would not be able to tell you out right ( rules) , but if you read the news, you will see it is a number about half way to one trillion dollars. That is a lot of money in my book.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”