applestar
Mod

WOW AND !!! WOW !!!

I had no idea you were talking about a project of this scale! :oops:
If I was a cartoonist, I would picture a mountain and you standing on a giant earth mover, directing the corps on the other side, and me standing there in :shock: offering a few sheets of fluttering newspapers. Put a cute little mole in the corner peeking out of his cute little hill and a groundHOG with his not-so-cute hole a little farther away :wink:

:D :D :D ! GOOD LUCK ! :D :D :D

TheLorax
Greener Thumb

Oh how I wish you were able to visit me. You will when you come to visit your friend up this way next year won't you?

If you were a cartoonist; you would be drawing a picture of a filthy middle aged woman covered from head to toe in dirt with scratched up arms/neck/face, a weed wrench in one hand, and the tool du jour in the other hand, wearing a tattered visor and gloves. My jeans can usually stand up on their own by the end of the day and there are clumps of dirt to and from the computer from me going in and out all day long. Your friend can take photos of me to share with you so you can have a really good laugh at my expense. I'm beyond pathetic looking most of the time.

I get by, little bit by little bit... when it's not raining ;) I make progress every year. The increase in critters here is unbelievable and the difference is most noticeable as of about 2 years ago. You can't walk anywhere around here without some woodland critter hopping, flying, slithering, or scurrying by somewhere close.

How do you do that big letter thing?

applestar
Mod

:lol: Ahahaha :lol:

If you look above the text editing area, you'll see a pull-down menu called Font size which is set to Normal. If you pick "large" you get an open/close size thingie. Type your text between them.
Did you know you can also change color? (Watch out fellow forum members, Lorax is going psychedelic! 8) )

It all sounds lovely -- I really hope to be able to visit some time soon! :wink:

Return to “Lawn Care”