nickolas

DoubleDogFarm wrote:
P.S. How are you.

My tree seeds never arrived. I received an email with shipping information. Maybe they are lost in Customs?

Eric
that's a bumer :( , do you think that it mite have been quarantine that stoped and possibly destroyed the seeds upon entering America?

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Not sure how international shipping works. You guess is as good as mine. :?

Eric

Tonio
Green Thumb

nickolas wrote:
DoubleDogFarm wrote:
P.S. How are you.

My tree seeds never arrived. I received an email with shipping information. Maybe they are lost in Customs?

Eric
that's a bumer :( , do you think that it mite have been quarantine that stoped and possibly destroyed the seeds upon entering America?
That is a high probability-at least the quarantine part. Not sure if if the transaction was via postal mail, but they do have international reg's in regards to plants/soil along with all shipping methods.

T

valley
Greener Thumb
Location: ranches in sierra nevada mountains California & Navada high desert

Nickolas, What is the low temperature where your are? Do you know what temperatures Tagasaste can stand? We can have mom send some seeds, she in at Jacobs Well, NSW.
Thankyou Richard

nickolas

in winter we can get down to about -6c a and in sumer we can get as high as 50c, but I don't think you can get any plant matter in or out of Australia. you can't even get any plant matter into western Australia from the rest of Australia!

mattstern
Newly Registered

I've learned a lot from this post 8). I remember seeing the name tagasaste in some permaculture books, but I never looked into it or considered growing it. I am planning for some mini hedgerow plantings around some of our poultry zones. Thinking tagasaste could be a good addition...

nickolas

@mattstern if you like tagasaste you should look into Moringa tree's, once you have a few Moringa tree's growing at your place you will wonder how you ever survived without them!

mattstern
Newly Registered

nice! I'll check em out

Mohanbu
Newly Registered
Location: Sydney, Australia : warm temperate climate : around the Pacific Ocean

I want to grow it in Sydney NSW

Mohanbu
Newly Registered
Location: Sydney, Australia : warm temperate climate : around the Pacific Ocean

Hi Nickolas, do you use the Rhizobia for growing Tagasaste. I will need your help and guidance to grow it in Sydney, NSW. Thanks n regards

Return to “Permaculture Forum”