symyself
Newly Registered

Help to identify plant smells like rosemary

Hi, I have this plants with purple color flower and the leaves smell exactly like Rosemary. Please help me to identify it. Tq.
Attachments
20150725_082003.jpg

symyself
Newly Registered

I'm sorry. Can this be thyme? I'm really not sure.Am I on the wrong group cause no one reply me. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Sorry you didn't get a response yet. I looked back at your introduction and saw that you are in Southeast Asia. It would help if you would change your profile to reflect that. Most people are not going to take the time to find your previous posts and look for it. And it makes a big difference for trying to id plants, to know that you are half way around the world from most of us and this may well be something tropical and unfamiliar.

No, nothing like thyme which has tiny little florets in clusters or loose spikes:

https://www.pd4pic.com/images/-thyme-flo ... -thyme.jpg

Can you tell us anything more about your mystery plant? How big are those flowers? Is it growing in sun or shade? Do you know if it is annual or perennial? (I.e.has it been growing in the same spot for years?) What season does it bloom in and for how long has it been blooming? Any clues you can give us might help...

imafan26
Mod

I have seen this plant I just can't remember the name.

Return to “Herb Gardening Forum”