Greener Thumb

Container aficionados, check this out

Look at these stacking planters-
https://www.stackingpots.com/

If you poke around at that site you can get a good visual of what they've got-
https://www.stackingpots.com/pictures.asp

Way cool!

JPlovesflowers

Oh my gosh!, I just looked out of curiosity, but ended up buying one because of the option to plant more tomatoes. I am so strapped for space and I've always wanted to be able to plant enough veggies to actually enjoy, I usually only have enough to eat while I'm deadheading out in the yard. I rarely have anything that makes its way into the kitchen. I ended up finding them at www.comforthouse.com They're 29.99 and only 7.95 to ship to contiguous US. I'll be planting tomatoes and peppers now! Yeah! :D

TheLorax
Greener Thumb

I didn't check prices or anything as I've filled up the planters I've got but I really liked the stackable design to this product. Looked neat to me and looked like a great way to grow veggies on a balcony or a small patio. I don't know if you caught that there was some sort of a base on wheels. That would make it easy to rotate the whole kit and kaboodle a quarter turn each day. Nice compact design.

JPlovesflowers

I didn't get the plant dolly, saw it, but didn't even think about it I was so excited. I got the self watering version, I'm not usually a big fan of those, but for the way it's structured, I think it may be a good deal. I thought the price was well worth it for the planting space. I don't usually like plastic pots, I'm a big fan of the ones that look real but are light, can't remember what they're called...because they are easy on my back. And then I like the real thing...have to get my husband to move them though. But this is a great alternative when you don't have the space for a veggie garden. I've purchased the plant dollies at Walmart before, I've got two that I love underneath my big pots on the patio, easy to move, easier to keep clean and it provides a well of water to extend the watering process in the super hot months. Thanks again for the info.
JP

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”