dan1981dan
Newly Registered

First Time Growing Vegetables Indoors Need Help!

Hey everyone! This is my first time trying to grow some vegetables indoors. I am in need of quite a bit of help! I do have what I think is everything I need basically to get started an indoor grow. I am thinking of growing some Bell Peppers.

This is what I have for the grow. Please chime in if I would need anything else and/or for example the soils or nutrients I have will or will not work :)

Setup:

TopoLite 48" x 24" x 72" Grow Tent
iPower 4Inch High CFM Inline Exhausting Fan & Carbon Air Filter
VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum
2 Outlet Light Timer
Cheap 8" Fan
Misc. Items.....Air Duct Silencer....Insulated 4" Ducting....Surge Protector....Fans speed controller....etc...

Nutrients:

General Hydroponics Flora Nova Grow and Bloom
General Hydroponics pH Up and Down

Soil:

FoxFarm FX14082 Happy Frog Soil Potting Soil
FoxFarm FX14080 Ocean Forest Soil

Pots:

Pot Size: 6.6"(opening)x4.9"(bottom)x5.5"(height) I have eight of these.
3 Gallon Smart Fabric Pot : I have one of these.

I am thinking of doing a 50/50 Mix of soils using the small pots. I am only gonna grow 1 plant per pot.
So what what do you guys think? Will the soil be good to use for Bell Peppers and will the nutrients I have be good to use?
Attachments
day13tentttssss.jpg
day13tenntts.jpg

dan1981dan
Newly Registered

I just found these also! You think all these would work?

https://www.amazon.com/Heirloom-Vegetab ... mber+seeds

imafan26
Mod

Where do you live and how are you going to control temperature in the set up? Peppers need at least 70 degrees. I don't understand how you are using fabric pot and hydro solution. Are you growing pots or hydro? Hydro, where is your reservoir and the pots would be big and usually soil will only be needed on the starter.

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”