Rhii

Container Gardening Books/References?

Hey guys, I'm looking for suggestions for good books or references for (vegetables) container gardening?

I've seen a lot of people recommend The Bountiful Container, which I'll probably order from Amazon, but they don't have a copy at my local B&N and I'm hoping to get a book for a weekend trip! Need recommendations!

Thanks!

AnnaIkona
Greener Thumb

I love, love, love this book called Edible Container Gardening for Canada! I bought it a couple years ago for a friend and it's pretty good...it includes so much helpful info from soil, to watering to diseases to cost efficient strategies.
https://www.salisburygreenhouse.com/reso ... obs-books/ I'm not promoting it :) I just really enjoyed the book...thought it was informative and well-written.

Also, may I suggest you visit a local second hand store or thrift store. They have tons of cheep books about gardening. Even if the book itself isnt focused on specificly Conatiner Gardening, I'm sure lots of books will have a chapter or two about containers. You could buy a couple books and the total cost would be less than 1 new book :)

Rhii

You're awesome, thanks. :)

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”