sueannefl

Growing Moringa Tree Indoors

I started growing my new moringa trees in my enclosed porch. It is so easy now to pick the leaves and add to my meals. Will be transplanting them into larger pots so the roots can grow. Been adding them to smoothies. Starting to notice a difference in my body since using it. My hair feels more silky and my fingers are not as stiff. There are so many ways to add them during the day glad I have two trees.

PunkRotten
Greener Thumb

I got like 100 seeds. But I am waiting for it to warm up before starting them. Where are you from? Where I am at I don't think I can grow them as a perennial. We'll see, I am gonna try but very doubtful.

sueannefl

Repotted my moringa trees into larger pots. Used miracle grow potting soil with fertilizer. Put a piece of foam at the bottom so the water does not drain out as fast. Trying not to water it as much so the roots can get established in the new soil in pot. The leaves do grow fast with the sun hitting them in the morning. Enjoy picking the little leaves and adding them to even pizza slices. Anxious to see how the string beans grow when it gets larger. Live in Florida where the temps are still in the eighties during the day. The high ceilings and windows offer plenty of sunlight. I bought the trees so they were established already. Hopefully they don't go in shock repotting them.
Attachments
Moringa trees new pots 1x 12-27-15.jpg

Asica

I have not heard of it, but after some research I see it can grow in my zone. Thanks for sharing. I am going to plant one too.

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”