Countryladiesgardens
Green Thumb

Flower Seedlings 2015

We have had nice weather and nicer temperatures than last March at this time and we have started our seedlings early in our greenhouse! Here are some of our flower seedlings that have come up in the last few days! What's coming up in your garden? :-()
Attachments
Calandria Sprouting
Calandria Sprouting
Scabiosa Sprouting
Scabiosa Sprouting
Petunias Sprouting
Petunias Sprouting
Black Eyed Susans Sprouting
Black Eyed Susans Sprouting

Susan W
Greener Thumb

You will have some pretty flowers!
What variety of Black Eyed Susans do you have? I have tried starting the Goldsturm with no luck. Last season came upon some BES Hirta. They were awesome! They are listed as annual, biennial, perennial, hmmm. For me bloomed, and don't know yet if they are coming back. I did just order more Hirta (from Prairie Moon). What I had came off a seed rack, judging from the packet, but have been unsuccessful finding them again, at least in the likely places.

Countryladiesgardens
Green Thumb

Hi Susan!

I am not sure what type of Black Eyed Susans they are, as I recieved them in a seed exchange! Today more seedlings were popping up when I went to check on them in the greenhouse! Glad to see that my flowers are doing well so far! Will keep everyone posted :) Oh! Today a Serrano popped up! Our first pepper seedling of the year! Happy times :-()

Countryladiesgardens
Green Thumb

Hi all!

Susan I am finding out what type of Black Eyed Susans I have. I contacted my friend. She will tell me soon! Today in the greenhouse there are lots of little flower seedlings sprouting up! Here are some photos! :-()
Attachments
Zinnias!
Zinnias!
4 O'clocks
4 O'clocks
Nicandra Seedlings
Nicandra Seedlings

Countryladiesgardens
Green Thumb

Hi Susan!

The Black Eyed Susans are Rudbeckia!

Here is a few photos of things inside the greenhouse now!

:-()
Attachments
Borage
Borage
Nicandras
Nicandras
Nasturtiums
Nasturtiums
4 Oclocks
4 Oclocks

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”