roseycheeks
Green Thumb

calla lily sprout

I am very confused, I thought I had a calla lily sprout, but someone on another web page said that their call lily sprouted different than mine! Is there different ways that they can sprout? Mine has a leaf and they showed a picture of ones that were shaped like a cylinder. Here is a picture of mine.
Attachments
100_4764mmm.jpg

applestar
Mod

Is yours a seedling? That may account for difference in perception.

But don't they have vertical parallel veins? ...it's been decades since a I had a calla lily...

roseycheeks
Green Thumb

yes, mine is a seedling, it is so cute, that little leaf! :-() I wanted it to re-grow so much, it was so beautiful when it was blooming. It was yellow and I just wanted to see if I could. I have moonflowers in the picture window and they are going good in fact all my plants are doing great! I have several that I may end up putting outside when it gets warmer and STAYS warm. It went from the 70's and 80's to the 30's and 50's, cloudy and rainy. I have my seedling under the flourescent lamp and it seems to like it, I am just going to leave it there until it gets warm enough to put it into the picture window where it was before.

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”