roseycheeks
Green Thumb

Amaryllis growing

My amaryllis is really growing, it is over 13 inches high, and about ready to burst into bloom. It also has another scape coming up between the two leaves, going to try to post both pictures in this message.ImageImage
100_4286.JPG

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Looking good! Did it bloom for Christmas?

roseycheeks
Green Thumb

No, but there is a question of what amaryllis it is, the box said Apple Blossom, but it certainly is not that, I thought Susan, but it is not that one either. I will post a picture and maybe you can tell me what it is, my neighbor gave me another one for Christmas yesterday, so I planted it and it is already turning green, it also says Apple Blossom too, will be interesting to see what it really is.Image

imafan26
Mod

If you purchased it and it isn't what it is supposed to be, most companies will send you another one.

roseycheeks
Green Thumb

Got it as a kit from Walmarts, so they won't give me another one, that is ok, this one is beautiful what ever it is, and besides my neighbor gave me another kit that is supposed to be the same thing Apple Blossom, so it has some growing to do before we know for sure, it is just now greening up after being in the box in the dark for so long.

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”