Juliuskitty
Green Thumb

GREAT EARTHBOX SALE ONLY THROUGH MIDNIGHT TUESDAY

I had to post about it because it's the cheapest I have seen them all year! The deal is not being advertised so far today on their website, so I called to find out if it was true, and it is!
The deal is buy 2 earthboxes, get one free, with free shipping. The earthboxes need to be all the same color.
The free Earthbox code is EBFREE, the free shipping promocode is FREESHIP13.
And no, I don't own stock in Earthbox! :lol: ( however, I probably should because now I will own 40 of them!) :wink:

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Wow! 40 of them! Have you been using them for awhile? How do they work for you? What we have heard is that they work well for some things that like to stay damp a lot of the time, but not so well for things that really like to dry out in between waterings. The self-watering feature, especially when used with Moisture Control potting soil, doesn't allow the soil to dry out at all.

Juliuskitty
Green Thumb

Hi Rainbow,
I use them for tomatoes, strawberries, lettuce, cabbage and bok choy, basil and broccoli. I get such growth and production, it's very rewarding. I use Promix BX with excellent results. I don't think I would ever hse a moisture control mix because so many others have had such poor results with that type of mix.

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”