nobody_47@hotmail.com

Help me identify my plants..

Hello gardeners..
I don't know if I'm at the right place for this identification job.. I'm keeping the following plants but don't know their names as yet.. I;ve searched a lot but no luck.. hoe I can find some help here.. thank you..

[img]https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/aatif_album/DSC00139.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/aatif_album/DSC00134.jpg[/img]

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

First pic looks like it might be a Dracaena fragrans, commonly called a Corn Plant. (Not at all related to edible corn, of course.)

On the far right in the second pic is a Coleus. Moving to the left, I'm not sure about the next plant, with the broad green leaves.

The tall plant looks like it might be a rose.

The plant on the far left, with the pink flowers, might be a a primrose.

HTH! :)

nobody_47@hotmail.com

thank you for identifying some.. the broad leaves one is what I'm most concerned about.. I might give it a new name if nothing comes up..
:D

nobody_47@hotmail.com

and the extreme left one is "crown of thorns Euphorbia"..

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

I thought it might be something other than a primrose, but it wasn't very visible. I figured other members would correct me. :)

Any chance you could offer a few clues, such as does it flower, what the flowers look like, etc?

It's also helpful to provide multiple clear close-ups of the plant one wishes to have identified. Set the plant in question in bright light, away from other plants and take the pics from different angles. Close ups of the tops and undersides of the leaves, of the stems and branches can determine the success or failure of an ID attempt. ;)

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”