Temperatures have fluctuated b/w 60-75 degrees. My potting mix is miracle growing potting mix, bone meal, blood meal, pine bark, mushroom compost and a little manure. The only fertilizer Ive given them is "Bill's Perfect Fertilizer". It's the type that is sprayed on the leaves.
Since the bloodmeal, manure, and mushroom compost all have differing quantities of Nitrogen, it's difficult to say what the overall N value would be that is absorbed by the roots of the plant. However, since you're also using a foliar spray, I feel too much nitrogen has been applied. JMHO