tn_veggie_gardner

Lookin' nice, serial! =) What the plant inside of the bottle? Some kind of succulent, I'm guessing?

Sage Hermit
Green Thumb

nice job m8

serial_killer

Sage Hermit wrote:What else ya growin in there... ? I'm so doing the sideways jar!!!!

Thanks for updating us on your progress, I was wondering what happened to you I aint seen ya in a while! Can you say anything about the row in the white strip? Is that an aeroponics bay or hat kinda set up is that?
The white tubes is Aeroponics, its home made but I designed if off an AeroFlo2 system, even used some of the replacement parts for it. Google it and you'll see tons of info and pics, or course you'll have to sort threw all the illegal plants.

There is actually 2 plants in the jar, a Jade and a tiny little cutting from my Ghost plant, both succulents.

Thanks everyone. I actually don't use the aeroponics anymore, I sold it to build a flood and drain ( Ebb & Flow), aeroponics is super high maintenance, flood and drain is easier and I can let it go a few days between checking / adjusting. Plus I got a killer deal on flood trays, I picked up 2 4'x4' trays off craigslist for $75, they're $150+ each new, so I got 2 used ones for 1/2 price of a new one.

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”