matt
Newly Registered

Can someone help me with my cucumber problem?

Hello all, I'm new on this site and new to gardening. I'm attempting to grow libanese cucumbers indoors and so far, not so good. I started them off in those little dirt pellets and everything was going well, then I transfered them to some biodegradable pots about 3" in diameter. Now I transfered them before they had any real leaves, but since I've transfered them, leaves have started growing. But now it seems that during the night it's either they get cold(which I doubt) or they run out of water or maybe they need constant lighting or something because the leaves are droopy in the morning. This has only been happening the last 2 nights but I don't know how much more they can take of this. Also I overwatered them a couple of times and this brought on the droopy effect again. Is it just me or is there a fine line btwn too much and too little water? Anyways any help will be very appreciated.

pepper4
Green Thumb

Matt, new at this my self. I also started cukes indoors. When did you start them? For me it's been about 2 months and only transplanted them once. From small peat size pot to 6 inch pot. they're about 5" now. Maybe they go into shock from being transplanted so much :?: What kind of lighting are they getting :?: How often do you water? Me once a day with a spray bottle. Like I said I am also new but these are some of the things I do. :)

Adrien

Matt, are the leaves just drooping, or are they are curled up and yellowish?

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”