JoanQ
Newly Registered

Where to find novelty clay pots

Hi all - I have a very cute clay pot about 2 inches in diameter with a face formed in it. I don't know where I originally got it, but would like to have some more. Does anyone know of such a thing and if so, where you can find them? Thanks so much!
Joanq

vintagejuls
Green Thumb

Generally, your neighborhood nursery's will have fancy clay pots. Not sure where you are located but I have found those types of pots at Armstrong Nursery. It's a chain type of nursery. Check Home Depot and Lowes as well. Gardening departments of Walmart and Target are well stocked this time of year too.

Good luck and happy shopping and gardening! :wink:

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

I'm pretty sure you can find them online. You might try Googling face planters, or something similar. I found some on Amazon, as well as this site, but I don't know whether those are the sort of thing you're looking for.

https://www.whatonearthcatalog.com/whatonearth/Item_Pet-Face-Planters_CC3662G_ps_dpr.html

Haesuse

If you have Hobby Lobby in your area, go there!!! right now (don't know if it's a regional promotion or company-wide) they have half off on ALL planters and pots. and they have a HUGE selection, without any boring or normal pots. pricewise, they are around 1/4 as expensive as getting similar pots at home depot or walmart. MUCH less expensive than a nursery.

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”