Snippy

Tropical Depledania Plant

I posted this in another section :oops: I hope I have it right thise time. I have 2 plants in 10" pots that I had hanging out for the summer. Apparently, they are difficult to overwinter. They were doing well at first but already they are on the way out. The leaves are yellowing and falling off. :cry: Would it be wise to try and salvage by taking some cuttings and puttting them in water? I was hoping to have them for next summer. LOL it might not happen. The plants grow like a vine and have beautiful pink flowers on them.

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

I don't know that plant. Never heard of it, in fact. I tried to Google it, but apparently there is no information there, either. Can you post a picture of it? Are you sure you have spelled the name correctly? :?:

Snippy

I could have the wrong spelling and I lost the tags. I purchased them at a local nursery this past summer and the information I received was what I wrote. The owner wasn't in at the time.
I do not have a picture and I do not know how to post it yet; still learning these things. :? Besides, my plants are not doing too well. But they looked great this summer! :roll:

Return to “Container Gardening Forum”