I hope someone can help me with this one.
I have a Kumquat tree (small one) that produced fruit once (last fall) and over the summer is turning yellow.
It's a megewa (spelling - the round fruit vs. oval)
I would love to be able to save this plant but have no idea where to start.
Here are the facts around the tree:
1. Repotted in a larger pot last winter.
2. Gets watered when the water meter reads dry (about 1 every 10 days)
3. Gets citrus food (1 tablespoon once every 2 months)
4. Is in sun from 8 am to 8 pm.
5. I live in San Diego, California.
below are some pics on what is happening to the plant.
I hope they help you in determining what is going on: