Franco

Infested pepper plants

My pepper plants are apparently now infested with what looks like to be aphids and tiny green bugs. The aphids are everywhere including the soil. It's weird because the plant looks so strong it look sos healthy.. ughh. What can I do? I think I have neem oil... not sure though

Jess
Greener Thumb

They are both aphids just different stages of development. You get the usual answer from me Franco....go find a ladybird or bug as you call them or a spider or two. Enjoy watching them feast on your pests!

Franco

Hm... Spider hunting? I don't know what to look for, and I'm a bit of an arachnophobe

Jess
Greener Thumb

Franco wrote:Hm... Spider hunting? I don't know what to look for, and I'm a bit of an arachnophobe
:shock: Franco How can you be scared of something so small?! :lol: Ok I will let you off as you probably have poisonous ones there. What about the ladybugs or their larvae?
This site shows a pic of larvae. https://www.kendall-bioresearch.co.uk/lbird.htm Also on this site you can get info on hoverflies and lacewings and their larvae. Do you have those in the States?

Franco

Ladybugs?? Of courseeee. I'll try to find them.

Return to “All Other Fruit”