sunbury chick
Newly Registered

need help with Japanese garden

I have been working on my Japanese garden for a long time. The trees and shrubs are already established.I have a huge stone and giant reed grass.I need suggestions for making it look like a tranquil space.It is over looking a 1/2 acre pond stocked with giant Koi.I'll post pics so maybe that will help.Thank you so much for any ideas you might have.....Sunbury chick, Sandy from Ohio
Sorry,don't know how to post pics ...help?

cynthia_h
Super Green Thumb

How to Post Pictures & Photos on a Forum:

https://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3724

Cynthia H.
Sunset Zone 17, USDA Zone 9

koiboy01

Hi Sunbury,
Look forward to seeing your photo's which will give a better idea of what you are looking for.
koiboy01

sunbury chick
Newly Registered

I have been working on the garden for quite a few years now.I entered the "Celebration of Spring contest at Yardshare.com My entry is "Tranquil Zen Garden."....if I win,I can use the gift certificate to finish my garden.Please take a look and if you find my entry worthy,I would appreciate your vote.Thank you so much,Sandy

KennyCouch

My girlfriend took me here for my birthday, it was built by four japanese gardeners over a summer as part of a peace project. Beautiful garden and a very sad experince. The pathway to the garden is covered with memorials to local WWII veterans. Maybe get some idea from the many pics or videos!

Return to “Japanese Garden Forum”