There is an area in my garden where I always end up with a poison Ivy like rash.
I know what poison ivy looks like and I don't have it there, but I do have this which I cut back every year. I finally decided to check if this has been the cause of my rash.
It fits the description of poison sumac but from what I ready it is also a rare shrub/tree to find.
I live in Northern Virginia and this is growing in a fairly sunny part of the garden but it is also a fairly wet area.
Any comments would be greatly appreciated!