all_atv

Identifying Vine - What is this?

Can anyone tell me what this vine is, I found it growing in a junk pile while cleaning it up. its a vine that is taking right off fast. it has a woody stem from a previous years growth a small (1/4 inch)yellow flower which was done blooming by the time I took pics. at the tip of the vine where the flowers were the 2 leaves are formed as one in almoust a perfect circle around the center stem, then as you go down the stem the leaf divides gradualy till u have 2 leaves. It kind of reminds me of a pea plant, but much bigger and faster growing. I have never seen this before in my 24 yrs living in rural Iowa, and my grand parents were clueless too. It could also be from a house plant possibly because the place was useed many years ago for a "dump" for trash, which I am now trying to clean up. I wont have time to get a piece of it to a nursery to itentify it for a while, so thought someone here could help or have a website for identifying it. Thanks, there are 3 pics in this yahoo folder. two previous to this one:

https://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/all_atv/detail?.dir=bc24&.dnm=9864scd.jpg&.src=ph

Grey
Greener Thumb

Anybody?

Return to “Trees, Shrubs, and Hedges”