theFoodie
Newly Registered

What is this tomato plant?

Hi guys, I have plant the Blondkopfchen seed two months ago and this plant is growing to something I don't think it is anything like tomato plant. Can you help me to indemnify it?
I also have a problem with the tomato plants that I have put outdoor. They started having some white leaves since they are out. Do you think it is because of the spider mite? Thanks!
tempImageForSave.jpg

applestar
Mod

Definitely not a tomato plant -- does it have spikes at the tip of the serrated leaves and along the underside? If so then thistle, if not it also could be some kind of a Kale- or mustard-type green....

The white dry patches on the tomato leaves are sunburn. The tender indoor lights-grown leaves need to be gradually acclimated to the intense direct sunlight.

theFoodie
Newly Registered

applestar wrote:Definitely not a tomato plant -- does it have spikes at the tip of the serrated leaves and along the underside? If so then thistle, if not it also could be some kind of a Kale- or mustard-type green....

The white dry patches on the tomato leaves are sunburn. The tender indoor lights-grown leaves need to be gradually acclimated to the intense direct sunlight.
That makes more sense now. Thank you!

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”