phonelady61

the only tomatoe plant that put out lil green maters so far

Hi there all well my red robin was the only tomatoe plant so far to put out lil green tomatoes so I pulled the others up and started over with others and hopefully I will do better with this batch than the last one .I cannot for the life of me figure out what I did with this one that I did not do for the others because I did the exact same thing.

JayPoc
Greener Thumb

Re: the only tomatoe plant that put out lil green maters so

phonelady61 wrote:Hi there all well my red robin was the only tomatoe plant so far to put out lil green tomatoes so I pulled the others up and started over with others and hopefully I will do better with this batch than the last one .I cannot for the life of me figure out what I did with this one that I did not do for the others because I did the exact same thing.
I'm trying to remember if you've posted any back-story on these before? Were the plants sick, or just not producing yet? I don't know where you are, but it's still very early to be getting fruit in most places. Were the others flowering? Are these the plants you posted on the picture forum just a few weeks ago? If so, I don't think you gave them enough time....?

lexusnexus
Green Thumb

Good luck with the new efforts. Perhaps put your location information in your profile?
Dan - "Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends..." Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Karnevil #9

feldon30

lexusnexus wrote:Good luck with the new efforts. Perhaps put your location information in your profile?
I wish the site admins could set Location as a required field.
The Unconventional Tomato -- Comprehensive Seed Starting Guide, Garden Photos, and more!

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”