Smallgardener

Black Krim :)

I am becoming a fan of the Black Krim tomato. It is my biggest producer this year. Even though they all started producing late due to the heat. The taste is good but it doesn't have the acid. And you have to get used to eating a half green fruit.
The just don't ripen like some do. I am disappointed in the Brandy wines. They have been soft and did not taste good. Already planning next years garden. The cherry tomatoes are a Burpee cherry. That's all I can remember but they have all been the size of ping pong balls and produced all summer only getting sun in the morning.

Northernfox
Greener Thumb

Looks great! I found a dwarf grape tomato that will have a permanent home in my garden. the rest of the types I tried this year wont be back ;)

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

That doesn't sound good that not many will be returning. Never fear you are on my list there will be some good ones coming your way in the near future.

Northernfox
Greener Thumb

it was a disappointing haul this year! that said I am excited to try new ones! Dwarf and Determinant are probably the best for me! the Sweet N Neat will be in my garden it is GREAT!!

I look forward to trying them out!

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”