gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Rainbow Dwarf

Holy mackerel they keep getting better. This is one hell of a tomato it blew my socks clean off. I mean WOW! I have never tasted a tomato like this before. Soooooooo sweet it was like eating candy. Really every bite I thought this is like candy sweet. Sorry no pics I took one little nibble and before you know it I had the seeds squished out and the rest of the mush was quickly shoved in my mouth, while spinning around in disbelief at how dang good they were. ;) You MUST try these, I am NOT kidding.

These came from Dean and are available at Marianna's. Mine looked just like the pics Dean put up there. Sorry to be a broken record but these are a for sure grow.

Pic from Marianna's Heirloom Seeds.

applestar
Mod

I really like this one -- you got me started on bicolors this year and it would be neat if there is a variety that can be grown during the winter. How long did this one take -- do you have the seed starting, transplant, and first mature fruit dates?

Was hoping Northern Lights would meet the criteria, but it's being rather slow. Do you have Jaune Flammeé? I'm liking that one for flavor but am curious about this one,

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Like I may have said these were whatever plants I had so many with no info.

They went out with all the pots which was early. Can't really say exactly, I took a lot of them out and in several times from as VERY early as possible. I would could consider them a 'mid' give or take.

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”