tomf
Super Green Thumb

What cherry tomatoes do you like?

I see Territorial Seeds has Chocolate cherry tomatoes, I love them, they are so sweet and flavorful.

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Cocolate cherry, black cherry, Sweet Beverly

PaulF
Greener Thumb

Black Cherry, Ambrosia Red, Fox Cherry

hendi_alex
Super Green Thumb

I tried 'Black Cherry' last year and they were great.

If including plum with the cherry group.

We had a mislabeled tomato plant last year that made great little slightly pear shaped yellow tomatoes. They almost had a snap when bitten, and sweet, sweet, sweet. I tried to find a similar variety on line but couldn't find them. If some come up from my random mix of salad tomato seeds, I'll save the seeds this coming season. Also lots of the tomatoes fell to the ground, so might get some volunteers.
Last edited by hendi_alex on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

digitS'
Super Green Thumb

It isn't hard to make me happy in the tomato patch. Tart, sweet or something really different - I usually like them.

Some varieties don't like my garden. I've had serious problems with some like Yellow Pear & Black Cherry splitting! Last year was real bad for splitting but all my cherries came thru well. I've got them again this season:

Sungold
Sun Sugar
Dr. Carolyn
Supersweet 100

I especially like a big cherry, Sweet Chelsea. DW said they were too large but this year, after all my seed has been ordered, she asked, "Are you going to grow that big cherry again?" All innocent, like that . . .

Steve :roll:

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”