Cate090404

One of my tomato plants hates me.

One of my tomatoes had a fungal problem in which the soil had chunky fungus like stuff on it, so I went to the local nursery and asked about it because my plant was getting a little sickly looking.

He suggested that I change the soil because I probably just bought a bad batch of soil. It is not the soil. I changed the soil and a week later there it is again. I even sprayed it with fungicide and nothing happens.

It looked like it died down, but then it came back 3 days after I sprayed it. It's white this time though (it was yellow-ish before so maybe it's dying some).

When I changed the soil, the plant perked up and looked like it was going to make it, but now it's back to being sickly looking and I don't know what to do about it.

I have two more plants in pots and they have been absolutely fine. I've kept them apart so that spores wouldn't be a problem. I think I'm going to dig a little hole in the yard and tell it that it's on it's own. I don't know what else to do for it. The one little bloom it had is drooping and it's turning yellow again.

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”