gardenboy
Cool Member

I need Brandywine Sudduth Strain tomato seeds!!!

Here in south Florida our tomato season starts next month. Thought I had Brandywine "Sudduth" strain tomato seeds but I do not..Does anyone have any of theses seeds to trade? I have over 150 heirloom tomato seeds to swap..mostly indeterminate / red/black/pink varieties..I can send u my list of tomato seeds that I have if you want one. Thank U in advance.

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

gardenboy wrote:Here in south Florida our tomato season starts next month. Thought I had Brandywine "Sudduth" strain tomato seeds but I do not..Does anyone have any of theses seeds to trade? I have over 150 heirloom tomato seeds to swap..mostly indeterminate / red/black/pink varieties..I can send u my list of tomato seeds that I have if you want one. Thank U in advance.
Let me check. :wink:

gardenboy
Cool Member

Let me know if you have any to trade. Thanks!!

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Dude I'm so sorry to get your hopes up. I thought I had some but like you I have way more seed than a person should. It looks like I am out.

We traded last year remember?

Again I am very sorry. :oops: :x

gardenboy
Cool Member

It's okay...I understand. Yeah we traded several times..with over 150 tomato names..like I NEED another one right?? Thanks!

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Stupid me there they are. I don't have a bunch. I can send you 6 I am trying to get some from another friend if you can wait. It's actually Blane over at the Depot.

Or I can send you these.

Let me know.

Garf
Green Thumb

The last time I dug thru my stash I saw a pack of these. I don't know how many are in the pack, so I will need to check.

Garf
Green Thumb

Let me know when they sprout.

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”