gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

The great Independence Day mator pick.

Fist off happy Independence day everyone.

Did me some mator pickin' today. Got a bunch some are a bit ugly but I will take that. By ugly I mean BER or have splits in them. But that's what they invented seeds saving for right. There was a bunch more I could have picked but I want them ripen more o the vine. Just try to stay ahead of myself before I am undated with an unstoppable flow of tomatoes. ;D

[img]https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj185/gixxerific/Gardening/DSC05887.jpg[/img]

If interested these are the variety's I picked today in no special order.

Red Barn, Rebel Yell, Grandpa Willie and Charlie, Cherokee Green, Silvery Fir Tree, Livingston's Favorite, Livingston's Red, Kecskemeti Jubileum, German Johnson, Mano, Black Cherry, Chocolate Cherry, Sweet Beverly, Lucky Leprechaun, Cowlicks Brandywine X Constoluto Genovese, Orange Pixie, Tigerella, Omar's Lebanese, Moravsky Div, Goose Creek Pink, Kasmatis Tagalog, Sandul Moldovan

lakngulf
Greener Thumb

Wow, you should have listed the varieties that you did NOT pick. They look great, and I like all the different types and colors

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

lakngulf wrote:Wow, you should have listed the varieties that you did NOT pick. They look great, and I like all the different types and colors
The list would be much longer if was variety's I did NOT pick.

If you like those colors you haven't seen nothing yet. 8)

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”