Tonio
Green Thumb

June gloom

:x

Enough of this June gloom-coastal eddie stuff !! :evil:

Bring on the sun already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor tom's be hatin' this foggy weather - help :cry:

On a good note , 1 black krim blushed this morning-length of grow- 90days- boo hiss its late.

T

cynthia_h
Super Green Thumb

So THAT's where our fog went! We'll be happy to have it back, thank you very much! :wink: My plants are going, "What is going on??? Why is it so bright outside these days? We're not used to it!" when they've been outdoors for weeks.

But "outdoors" usually means overcast from the fog until about 11:00 a.m. and then the fog rolls back in about 4:00 p.m. Lately, it's been bright blue sky at dawn, clear all day, and nothing at all at sundown. :x Even my squash and tomatoes are out of sorts.

It hit the 90s the other day just 10 miles away; we had high 80s. Wrong season for that in the Bay Area; them's late August and most of September numbers....sometimes a week or so in October. "Fire season" temperatures. Not June!

Maybe the fog will get back where it belongs real soon....my sympathies, for sure.

Cynthia H.
Sunset Zone 17, USDA Zone 9

Tonio
Green Thumb

Must be Cynthia :) Mother nature is pushing the pressure & fog down here :evil:
I saw the forecast the other day for SFO area the other day and it said 79 ??? whaa? Its like the fog got swapped :shock:

We might even get some rain(not drizzle) next week.

This year's weather sure is weird. Supposed el nino.

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”