TCHarris32

Garden is in and doing good

[img]https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k67/Hamster_Style/cd9dc440.jpg[/img]

Mostly tomatoes. I used tbar fence posts and 6" x 6" concrete reinforcement mesh for the support system. I really hope it works well as it was expensive. :lol: I should have it forever though. We started all the tomatoes from seed inside a couple months ago. Every plant has flowers already. We also picked up a few pepper plants. They actually have 2-3" peppers on them as well.

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Looks good.

Here's to a good year.

dustyrivergardens
Green Thumb

very nice... :shock:

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Looking at you pic again I really looked this time. You have a great setup.

Is that drip emitters on that hose? I love the flexibility of it.

How high does that cattle panel go? Love the way you have the t-bar than the cattle panel up above that to gain more height.

Good luck to you can't wait to see this later this season.

TCHarris32

They are 7' tall t bars and they are in the ground approximately 2'. the concrete reinforcement mesh is five feet tall and 2ish feet up the bars so they are about 7' tall. My hopes are that I will be able to really keep control of the plants and keep them nice and neat. OCD gardening if you will.

I do have drip emitters on 1/4" line coming from a 1/2" line hooked to the garden hose. It was really quickly thrown together because I had to leave for Michigan the next morning. There are a few things I will do different next time or maybe still redo it this year yet. Ultimately, I'd like to have it running off a rain barrel of some sort.

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”