Dom Nizza

"HUSKY" tomato plants for use on Patio

I have had success with seeds tm "HUSKY" tomato seeds. The plants did exceptionally well in large containers on the patio. Could easily be moved as necessary. I caged them and used a thin very large plastic bag about four feet long. They fit perfectly oover the cage... with a few holes to vent ... This allow to get them out a little early but protected them over cold nights. Could sit on the Patio with a salt shaker handy and pick a red when ready... Getting anxious again.

I'll check my photos... I think I have one or two.

garden girl
Cool Member

LOL! I'm getting anxious, too!

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

I didn't think that New Jersey was so warm! Congratulations on the tomatoes Dom!

I'm just planting my seeds (indoors) now. But, look forward to a bountiful harvest for the coming summer and also look forward to making tomatoe sauce this fall.

Dom Nizza

opabinia51 wrote:I didn't think that New Jersey was so warm! Congratulations on the tomatoes Dom!

I'm just planting my seeds (indoors) now. But, look forward to a bountiful harvest for the coming summer and also look forward to making tomatoe sauce this fall.
You make tomato sauce! You could use a little help from (Aunt) Zia Enza...

[img]https://www.busafarm.com/New_Folder/enza.jpg[/img] From the Sicilian Branch. I don't make it anymore... too much work... for me now.

After all they do call New Jersey State the Garden State for a reason. Warm and friendly. :wink: .. :wink: ... :wink:

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”