gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

tom harvest July 17

[img]https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj185/gixxerific/Gardening/DSC05330.jpg[/img]

In here not so much by group since they somewhat look the same. Cour de Bouef, Spudakee, Black Cherry, OSU Blue, Arkansas Traveler, Giant Syrian and Black From Tula.

With more on the way. :lol: :D

BrianIllinois
Cool Member

I swear, I don't know how you're doing it. I can't get anything to ripen besides cherries.
Very good harvest. Keep it up.

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

BrianIllinois wrote:I swear, I don't know how you're doing it. I can't get anything to ripen besides cherries.
Very good harvest. Keep it up.
It ls a little me and a little this forum. That is how I do it.My neighbors are a little upset I have been getting tomatoes for a while , since they haven't gotten a single one yet. :wink:

csvd87

nice! I plucked my first ripe one ever today, a Sun Gold about the size of a marble. More on the way!

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

I have some coming now about 6 all under a 1/2 pound! By next week I will have tomatoes on over 20 plants that are ready! I never grew the green tomatoes for a long time are they white at first? What kinds are the ones that are ripe.?

MaryDel

How do those black cherries taste?

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

MaryDel wrote:How do those black cherries taste?
Like they dropped out of heaven! They are sweet with a rich overtone. I have yet to find someone who doesn't love them. Very productive as well.

gardenvt
Green Thumb

I've been picking cherry toms for about two weeks and lots of them - Apero, Sungold and Sweetie.

We've also had Kellogg's Breakfast, Paul Robeson and a few Black Krim & Black from Tula. Picked a few more this morning including Omar's Lebanese - Yum!!!

This is early for most of those toms because this is zone 4 and they are all pretty much 80 days - I planted them out over Memorial Day weekend.

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”