wolfie

SO GLAD I didn't put my toms in the ground yet!

We had a freeze last night!!! Soooooooooooo glad I listened and didn't put my delicate toms in the ground!!!

webmaster
Site Admin

That's a problem with the weather, isn't it? Hard to predict. :lol:

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

That's why I grew so many, they are "just in casers". I have been trying to give them away but so far no takers but one. I still have way too many. I might take a chance and put some in the ground tommorow if I have time. It's supposed to 78 be on Fri who knows what will happen after that but like I said I still have several extras.
Last edited by gixxerific on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wolfie

ya I know, I have extra's too, however I don't want to see anyone die LOL but, I am out of room in the house lol

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

wolfie wrote:ya I know, I have extra's too, however I don't want to see anyone die LOL but, I am out of room in the house lol
Yeah I'm stupid crazy at times so I think I will go for it and give it a go. I keep hearing everyone say that it can't be done I want to show that it can be done. Or at least I hope I can say that it can be done.

Who's with me Arpil fools tomatoes come on don't be scared. :lol:

kimbledawn

I'll be a taker. I already have them in a makeshift hoophouse covered in fabric. I just have too many and I had a pack of rutgers get wet so I had to plant those so I have about twenty more tomato seedlings besides the ones outside. It's DH job to find someone to buy or take the extras and my job not to kill too many because I can't delay gratification :D

malkore
Cool Member

well, plant em and have some cover ready in case it tries to freeze again. even an inverted bucket or coffee can will offer a bit of protection.

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”