RickNC

A sample of my romas

Just some of what I have picked from these two plants. Out of my heirlooms and beefsteaks these guys do the best. Just very proud of these little guys. I have bunches of them still green on the plants.

[img]https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/RTrone/P6220219.jpg[/img]

GardenerGirl

Those are really nice-looking tomatoes! Do you make sauce with them? Everyone talks about romas for sauces, but I love them for chopping up in salads: my kids and husband don't like lots of seedy goop in their salads, so romas are better for them.

pepper4
Green Thumb

Tomatos look great RickNC :clap: I would be proud of them too :wink:

myron26155

Beautiful! Good Job!

Duh_Vinci
Greener Thumb

Terrific looking toms, well done!

Regards,
D

RickNC

GardenerGirl wrote:Those are really nice-looking tomatoes! Do you make sauce with them? Everyone talks about romas for sauces, but I love them for chopping up in salads: my kids and husband don't like lots of seedy goop in their salads, so romas are better for them.
We cut them up for salads or just as bite sized snack. These plants are the best. No issues at all.

Czechmate79

This post should be XXX rated, cause that is pure vegetable p*rn!!! Awesome romas!

Sevie96

Wow! I'm so jealous! I got a late start this year and am planting Romas for the first time. All I have are 12 inch plants with loads of flowers. I usually plant Early Girl and Big Boy and have fried green tomatoes for late night snacks by now. I must be patient, and have a word with my tomatoes LOL

tedln
Super Green Thumb

I grow my garden tomatoes in order to avoid eating those grocery store tasteless roma tomatoes. Do the home grown romas taste any better than the grocery store vareity?

Ted

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”