applestar
Mod

Re: Learning • Practicing to Cross Breed Tomato Varieties

FYI —

Seeds for the final phase segregate of Shimofuri (霜降り) approved by me are being sold exclusively by my friend Ellie of Bunny Hop Seeds now at:

Shimofuri – Heritage Seed Market
https://heritageseedmarket.com/index.ph ... shimofuri/

:D
Learning never ends because we can share what we've learned. And in sharing our collective experiences, we gain deeper understanding of what we learned.

TomatoNut95
Greener Thumb

applestar wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:08 am
FYI —

Seeds for the final phase segregate of Shimofuri (霜降り) approved by me are being sold exclusively by my friend Ellie of Bunny Hop Seeds now at:

Shimofuri – Heritage Seed Market
https://heritageseedmarket.com/index.ph ... shimofuri/

:D
Eeeee! Would you be willing to trade seeds with me? I really don't need to buy anymore until I can manage to rid myself of some of my varieties I don't want to grow again. Please have a look under my 'Free Seed' thread if you would and see if there's something I have you might want to try. I'm afraid I'll have to just throw away the majority of the unwanted seeds by the end of the year if no one wants them.

applestar
Mod

This year, I’m helping my friend out and she’s got the EXCLUSIVE release — her listing shows 8 packets left. :wink:

... more so since her garden is getting pounded by H Sally right now :( and she may lose the remaining harvest. Don’t forget she’s the one with all those selected for superior flavor and other traits micro-dwarf tomato varieties as well as her own creations of heat and disease tolerant Gulf coast -adapted tomato crosses.
Learning never ends because we can share what we've learned. And in sharing our collective experiences, we gain deeper understanding of what we learned.

Return to “TOMATO FORUM”