TomatoNut95
Super Green Thumb

More Free Flower and Veggie seeds!

I have a lot of extra, and unwanted seed here from one to two years old and I hope to find them new homes otherwise it's the trash can for them. Some packets are open, and some are still unopened but all have been stored in a plastic bag in my seed stock box. If anything you see on my list interests you just PM an address and I'll get them out to you ASAP. If you have any questions about any of the seeds, don't hesitate to ask me. :wink:

Flowers:

Black & White Minstrels Dianthus
Tall Border Mixed Colors Sunflowers
Black Prince Snapdragon
Peppermint Sticks Balsam.
Joseph's Coat Amaranth
Color Crackle Zinna
Paint Box Mix Geraniums
Sea Shells Mixed Colors Cosmos
Pale Pink Dwarf Milady China Asters
Petite Mix Marigolds
Passionflower
English Lavender
Baby's Breath (not sure if that's what that is)
Magic Carpet Mix Portulaca (Moss Rose)
Fireweed
Tawny Dayliy

Vegetables:

Marglobe Tomato
Giant Pink Belgium Tomato
Tiny Tim tomato (These are about 3 years old, but I'm sure are still viable)
Red Cherry (these are around five years old, but I'm sure will still germinate)
Cosmic Eclipse (got these off eBay listed as Cosmic Eclipse but the one I planted came out pink. But still needs a loving home)
Heinz Classic Ketchup Tomato (These are seed I saved myself in 2017. Still good, I'm sure)
Micro Tom Dwarf Tomato (I have two packets of these; one from 2018(only 11 seed) which I think are the original seed from B.C. and another paket from 2019 saved myself)
Bradley Tomato (fresh 2020 seed saved myself)
Iceberg Lettuce
Friariello Di Napoli Italian Sweet Pepper (fresh 2020 seed saved myself)

Like I said, if you have any questions, please ask. :wink:

TomatoNut95
Super Green Thumb

I see no one wants my junky seeds, so I'll probably just throw most of them away. However, I have three packages of my Mr. Stripey tomato seed to offer. None of the fruits I harvested were striped, they're just a golden color. However, the fruits will get over a pound in size; so far I've gotten 1lb 1oz, 1lb 3.6 oz and a 1lb 5oz this morning and that's not counting the ones I didn't think of weighing. These tomatoes have a nice, meaty interior and not overly sweet tasting. Great producer and big plants!

kayjay
Green Thumb

Oh no, I didn’t see this! I don’t check into the forum too often; it’s kinda quiet. Do you still have the “junky” seeds? If you’re willing to mail to Canada, I’d love some of the Mr Stripey at least. I’ll PM you shortly. I’ll also return the favour, if you might be interested in some of mine. Don’t worry about it if you’d have to go buy extra postage or anything though. :D

TomatoNut95
Super Green Thumb

I'm afraid I don't have the postage to mail out of country. And with the Coronavirus in my area, I'm too cautious about going in the post office. I'm so sorry. 🙁

kayjay
Green Thumb

No worries. :) Maybe we'll chat in the fall.

TomatoNut95
Super Green Thumb

OK, last call for any of these seed listed. What is not spoken for is being discarded by the end of the month.

New items:
Unicorn hybrid tomato (don't ask me why it's called unicorn, I just don't want it because it's hybrid)
Beit Alpha cucumber
Rouge D' Hiver red romaine lettuce.

Now for the other stuff:
Marglobe tomato
Giant Pink Belgium tomato
Purple Russian tomato
Iceberg lettuce
Parris Island Green romaine lettuce
Heinz Ketchup tomato
Friariello Di Napoli sweet pepper
Micro Tom dwarf tomato

And a bunch of flowers, but I think I best chunk those.

imafan26
Mod

Thank you for offering the seeds. I wish I could trade seeds, but I can only do it locally. The Department of Ag from Hawaii will require the seeds to be inspected. Right now with covid and staffing limitations, it is even harder to do that. You might ask if some local garden clubs or even schools with school gardens might be interested in your seeds. We can't even take any fresh fruit like oranges bought from a grocery store to the airport.

TomatoNut95
Super Green Thumb

I have nowhere to donate unwanted seeds. I used to happily give them to an annual seed swap held in a local court house. But after a few years the seed swaps stopped and now the only option for unwanted seeds is the trash. I have sent packets to Goodwill, but I'm sure they discard them.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”