Countryladiesgardens
Green Thumb

Looking for Passion Flower seeds

I am on a mad search for passion flower seeds! I can't find them anywhere in the stores. I have seeds to exchange if you are able to send me some!

Thanks all!

:-()

Rairdog
Green Thumb

My mom got some as rooted plants with a baggie over the roots 4 or 5 years ago mail order. I took cuttings and started mine own from hers. I could never find the dang seeds. This variety is kinda scraggly with thin leaves and grape size fruits but it is easy to control. It usually gets to about 15 ft long in the summer with just 2 or 3 vines. I have 3 growing now in the same pot that need separated if you would like one. I also have some wild Monarda bee balm (blue) seeds I found growing at our farm. Unless the birds carried them I have no idea where they would of come from. I figured they would have good P. mildew resistance. I don't know if the P. flower would survive the cold mailing it so it probably best when it warms. I am male and a lazy sending out mail...so you will have to keep on me.

Passion Flower

Flowering this past summer

Countryladiesgardens
Green Thumb

Love your photos! I am in Canada however and you can't send plants in the mail. Seeds are alright but not live plants. Thanks anyways tho! :) :)

BotanicalBoi
Newly Registered

Hi,
I have Maypop if you would be interested in them. Not sure what the postage to Canada would be like for them though? Please let me know.

JasonFL

Hey Country, I bought one of these 2 months ago and it's growing like crazy, definitely recommend:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Purple-Possum-P ... 1743608133

I've bought many items from this seller, all of them have done very well:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/wellspring100/m ... pg=&_from=

Note: These are live plants, I've had much more success with them as opposed to seeds, my apologies if it's not what you were looking for.

KeyWee

Wish I had seen this sooner ~ I have this vine all over in my yard, but I almost never save the seeds. Let me see if I have some around somewhere ~ I almost always toss the fruits out in the woods:)

Countryladiesgardens
Green Thumb

Hi!

Sorry I haven't checked this site in awhile..but back at gardening for the Spring now! Would love some of your Maypop seeds and KeeWee would love some of your Passion Flower seeds if you have any! Thank you! :) :)

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”