ChrisC_77

Have the following seeds for trade.

I would be interested in trading the seeds below for any of the following. If you have anything to offer that is not on the list, I might still be interested. Just let me know what you have.

Some type of large variety carrot. Good over wintering/storage

Winter squashes/pumpkin

kale, brussels sprouts, peas.

I am looking at both next spring and possibly a late summer for fall harvest and season extender type crops.

Here is what I have.

Large red cherry tomato (about 40-50 seeds)

El Fresco Tomato (About 50 seeds)

California Wonder Bell Pepper (80-100 seeds)

Grey Zucchini (30 seeds)

Summer Squash (Straightneck yellow--About 50 seeds)

All of the above seeds were purchased this spring.

Gardener_Wes
Cool Member

If you still are up for a trade let me know.

ChrisC_77

Gardener_Wes wrote:If you still are up for a trade let me know.

I don't on here much. Sorry for the late reply. Let me check my seed inventory and see what I what I have. I might have given some of these away already.

UPDATE:

I still have most of the above. I didn't go through and hand count but should be close. I had an idea to get some packs of seeds and break them up in to smaller qty's and put and sell a small variety lot on Ebay for a cheap price for people that wanted enough for like a patio garden or small plot. Didn't do well. Not planning on growing most of these. You can have all that I am not using if you want. I will also include about 10 seeds that I saved from my heirloom Moon and Stars watermelon. I have not tested these for germination yet and last year was my first attempt and saving seed. But you can have some nonetheless.

Let me know what you have and what you are willing to trade for the above. I plan on gardening all year long with a goal of 4 season harvest. I live in Zone 6 WV.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”