Gardener123
Green Thumb

Anybody have any extra Carolina Reaper seeds?

I have lots of hot pepper seeds to trade.

applestar
Mod

I suppose you would know what they are if you had them, but I do think it would help to indicate what kind of plants you are talking about? I don't know so obviously I don't have any ( :wink: ) but I'm curious.

imafan26
Mod

Is the Carolina reaper a pepper?

Gardener123
Green Thumb

Oops.. Silly me.... I am so into hot peppers, I figure most people would know, as well.

It was just recognized last week as the newest hottest pepper in the world by Guiness.

nosta

I don't have any but plan to buy some soon. I live in the same town where these peppers were crafted. Trust me , they are HOT. The grower sets up at the local farmers market and sell mainly different hot sauces his company has produced. My wife and I have sampled many different sauces and find them very tasty. Ed has a website where you can purchase the seeds for the Reaper and everything else they sell. The " I dare you Stupit!" hot sauce is the bomb(made from the Reaper).

his website is here:

https://store.puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/

Nosta

Gardener123
Green Thumb

Thank you for the links.... I have some coming from a friend, I think.

I don't really know why I want to grow them.... regular habaneros are about my limit for what I can eat. If Igrow them, I will likely make several kinds of hot sauce.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”